Aliso Viejo KinderCare
- "The mediocre teacher TELLS, The good teacher EXPLAINS, The superior teacher DEMONSTRATES. The great teacher INSPIRES." - William Arthur Word.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Aliso Viejo KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Your child's health and well-being is always our first concern. All of our classrooms contain an allergy and food preference list of our students and what individualized procedures are to be followed. We have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who conducts monthly disaster preparedness drills, and checks classrooms and playgrounds daily to be sure all safety standards are being followed. KinderCare also has a regional specialist who makes annual visits to keep us updated on all our policies and procedures. We have a fully locked facility with a coded entry way and alarms on all surrounding gates to our play yard. We have regular maintenance visits to make sure we are always running at tip top shape. We constantly strive to continually maintain a safe environment for children to learn and grow in.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
- NACCRRA, CalWorks, Orange County Department of Education, Children's Home Society and most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aliso Viejo Grades: PK-1 | 165 students
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 1.5 PK-1
- Laguna Hills Grades: 6-12
25201 Paseo De Alicia, Suite 250
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(866)402-1699 1.6 6-12
- Laguna Hills Grades: 2-10 | 37 students
23802 Avenida De La Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
(949)837-1203 1.7 2-10
- Laguna Niguel Grades: NS | 12 students
24000 Avila Rd Ste 3409
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
(949)360-2004 2.1 NS
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.