Our school in Alicia offers a nurturing and educational environment for toddlers (18 months to 3 years) and children (3 to 6 years old), with a Spanish language immersion option available.
Discover more about our accredited, authentic Montessori school in Laguna Hills with a tour today.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 63 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Alicia is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Alicia offers a nurturing and educational environment for toddlers (18 months to 3 years) and children (3 to 6 years old), with a Spanish language immersion option available. Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a preschool, or kindergarten in Laguna Hills, CA? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Alicia can provide a nurturing environment for your son or daughter and prepare them for their elementary school years.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Alicia?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Alicia is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Alicia. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.