All Angels Episc Day School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (505) 344-5888
- All Angels Episcopal Day School is dedicated to helping children develop faith based on knowledge of God's love, awareness of the wonder of God's creation and respect for varying beliefs.
- We provide high quality, developmentally appropriate care for young children.
- We address their spiritual, emotional, social, physical and cognitive needs.
- All Angels believes that both what and how children learn in their early years is critical to their development.
- All Angels admits children regardless of their race, color, ethnicity, gender, or religion.
- Our teachers are committed to helping children have a successful school experience.
- The teachers believe that childhood is a time for children to explore their world and their interests and provide as many opportunities in as many different ways as they can.
- The teaching staff meets all the State man-dated requirements, including thorough background checks, CPR and First Aid certification and on-going training each year.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: K-1 | 104 students
6923 4th St Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87107
(505) 345-4618 1.6 K-1
- Albuquerque Grades: PK | 48 students
2913 Commercial St Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87107
(505) 344-7369 1.7 PK
The best school you can see your child you for pre-K. We sent our child there for two years take care and his pre-K and all three teachers were great and very kind.
- Posted by Parent - David
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.