Los Ninos Montessori
- Los Ninos Montessori is directed by the philosophy of Montessori to develop to the fullest potential the person the child will become.
- To do this, the child must have the freedom to achieve through order and self-discipline.
- Dr. Maria Montessori created her "prepared environment," which consists of ordered sets of sequential learning materials and allows each child to develop at the child's own rate of interest and ability.
- Because we agree with Dr. Montessori to "never let children risk failure until they have a reasonable chance of success," we concentrate our efforts to teach basic skills and human behavior without a competitive focus.
- Through self-motivation, we guide your child to move through the learning materials at your child's own pace.
- This freedom to learn individually at the early ages, motivated by the child's own readiness for successful learning experiences, is, we believe, the best foundation for lifetime education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.