Los Ninos Montessori
- Los Ninos Montessori is directed by the philosophy of Montessori to develop to the fullest potential the person the child will become.
- To do this, the child must have the freedom to achieve through order and self-discipline.
- Dr. Maria Montessori created her "prepared environment," which consists of ordered sets of sequential learning materials and allows each child to develop at the child's own rate of interest and ability.
- Because we agree with Dr. Montessori to "never let children risk failure until they have a reasonable chance of success," we concentrate our efforts to teach basic skills and human behavior without a competitive focus.
- Through self-motivation, we guide your child to move through the learning materials at your child's own pace.
- This freedom to learn individually at the early ages, motivated by the child's own readiness for successful learning experiences, is, we believe, the best foundation for lifetime education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.