Los Ninos Montessori
Tel: (505) 345-4618
- Los Ninos Montessori is directed by the philosophy of Montessori to develop to the fullest potential the person the child will become.
- To do this, the child must have the freedom to achieve through order and self-discipline.
- Dr. Maria Montessori created her "prepared environment," which consists of ordered sets of sequential learning materials and allows each child to develop at the child's own rate of interest and ability.
- Because we agree with Dr. Montessori to "never let children risk failure until they have a reasonable chance of success," we concentrate our efforts to teach basic skills and human behavior without a competitive focus.
- Through self-motivation, we guide your child to move through the learning materials at your child's own pace.
- This freedom to learn individually at the early ages, motivated by the child's own readiness for successful learning experiences, is, we believe, the best foundation for lifetime education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?