Mountain View Private School
Mountain View Private School Photo #3 - Laptops are available for student use throughout the school.
Mountain View Private School serves 90 students in grades Prekindergarten-5, is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s) and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
The student:teacher of Mountain View Private School is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 90 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,056
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 50%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition may vary from $8,056-$9,000/yr.
- At Mountain View Private School, we help children find new perspectives and become lifelong learners. Our programs, from kindergarten through grade 5, offer small classroom sizes and more individualized attention for each student. Our renovations include a refreshed look-and-feel, multi-level classroom seating, renovated soccer field an track, upgraded computer technology including robotic toys, tablets, and laptops. Plus, our new updated curriculum enables customized small-group and individual learning while following Common Core Standards and New Mexico State Standards for all grades.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mountain View Private School cost?
Mountain View Private School's tuition is approximately $8,056 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Mountain View Private School?
The application deadline for Mountain View Private School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
So glad that we choose Mountain View Private School to start off our little one in kindergarten. Aubriee has advanced in her reading and math skills and continues to challenge herself to read and ask math questions at home. Love this school, the staff is amazing.
I have been very pleased with Mountain View Private School. The curriculum is engaging and encourages the students to work hard in all subject matters. The small classroom size allows teachers the flexibility to work with students who struggle with certain subjects. The staff are very friendly and are always available for any questions or concerns. You can feel that all the teachers at this school are truly committed to giving the students the best education possible.
At Mountain View Private we strive to make every child feel valued for their uniqueness. Close supervision and emotional safety are a priority. Communication with families and the close relationships that develop as a result are some of the strengths we value.
Endorse Mountain View Private School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.