Mountain View Private School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Mountain View Private School Photo #3 - Laptops are available for student use throughout the school.
- Mountain View Private School serves 58 students in grades Kindergarten-5 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s) and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of Mountain View Private School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,056|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition may vary from $8,056-$9,000/yr.|
- At Mountain View Private School, we help children find new perspectives and become lifelong learners. Our programs, from kindergarten through grade 5, offer small classroom sizes and more individualized attention for each student. Our renovations include a refreshed look-and-feel, multi-level classroom seating, renovated soccer field an track, upgraded computer technology including robotic toys, tablets, and laptops. Plus, our new updated curriculum enables customized small-group and individual learning while following Common Core Standards and New Mexico State Standards for all grades.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: PK-12 | 1156 students
8005 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505)821-2513 5.6 PK-12
- Albuquerque Grades: NS-12 | 69 students
6013 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
(505)898-4508 2.7 NS-12
So glad that we choose Mountain View Private School to start off our little one in kindergarten. Aubriee has advanced in her reading and math skills and continues to challenge herself to read and ask math questions at home. Love this school, the staff is amazing.
- Posted by Parent - Louis M
I have been very pleased with Mountain View Private School. The curriculum is engaging and encourages the students to work hard in all subject matters. The small classroom size allows teachers the flexibility to work with students who struggle with certain subjects. The staff are very friendly and are always available for any questions or concerns. You can feel that all the teachers at this school are truly committed to giving the students the best education possible.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
At Mountain View Private we strive to make every child feel valued for their uniqueness. Close supervision and emotional safety are a priority. Communication with families and the close relationships that develop as a result are some of the strengths we value.
- Posted by Teacher - Teacher
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.