Paradise Hills KinderCare
- Our caring teachers provide a learning environment which is designed to meet the emotional needs of each child and family.
- Our teachers are here to truly make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families.
- Parent and Teacher conferences are held three times per year to allow parents to follow their child's progress and for the opportunity to share the highlights and milestones and celebrate each child's successes with their family. Our teachers are dedicated to your child's success!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare! We can't wait to meet you and your family
and show you our school! KinderCare has an amazing curriculum that
develops the whole child and helps them meet each developmental
milestone as well as prepares them for school success. Our
curriculum and staff will provide developmental growth for your
child in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical
health. We provide a safe and secure learning environment for each
child! We have a team of teachers whose goal is to have successful
children leave their class as they grow. We believe family
engagement is very important in your child's education so we
provide family activities and encourage you to help us share their
culture in the classroom.
- Our priority is to provide a safe, clean, healthy learning environment for your child. We have Ms. Susan as our Health & Safety Coordinator. Ms. Susan works with our families and the entire staff to ensure we are meeting the licensing and corporate guidelines for health and safety in our center. We have monthly fire, storm and lock-down drills so that our staff and children are prepared in the event of an actual emergency. We work with families on special dietary needs as well as allergies and medications. Each staff member is trained in CPR and First Aid within 90 days of hire and annually each year. It is our desire to be trained and prepared in the event of an accident or emergency. Trainings are done monthly to ensure our teachers know what to do and they work with the children in their class to ensure that they are prepared to practice drills. We have a secure door that takes a security code to enter our building; we start at the front door with our safety measures and continue throughout the building and onto the playground. Children are never left unattended. Teachers are well trained before being left in a classroom alone. Both state and national background checks are performed on every staff member to ensure we have the best of the best! It is our desire for you to feel good about leaving your child in our care!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CYFD (State of New Mexico) (Full-time ONLY)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: K-7 | 17 students
5621 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114 2.1 K-7
- Albuquerque Grades: NS-PK
5101 Montano Rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120
(505)897-1694 2.3 NS-PK
- Albuquerque Grades: NS-12 | 69 students
6013 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
(505)898-4508 2.4 NS-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.