All Saints Catholic School, North Campus
- The mission of All Saints Catholic School began in 2011 when we first opened our doors as a regional Catholic school.
- A regional Catholic school differs from a parochial model as it serves and is subsidized by more than one parish.
- We currently have 12 supporting parishes in Kenosha, Pleasant Prairie, Paris and Brighton all contributing spiritual and financial resources to our three campuses which allows us to offer an education that is Catholic to the core.
- The priests of the parishes serve on our School Board and celebrate Mass with the children on a rotating basis.
- I have served as the principal since the school was founded.
- The teachers, staff, students and parents as joyful people all contribute to the success of our school.
- Our academic program is rigorous yet supportive. Our faith formation is embedded in all aspects of school life.
- We are a family united in Christ. Our mission is clear: Together we will teach children to see the world through the eyes of Christ and to model the lives of the saints in a rigorous academic environment.
- I echo the words of Pope Benedict XVI, "I invite you to become Saints!".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,150|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner discount price: $3,650. Multiple child discounts available. Please Note: A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration which will be applied toward tuition. Home & School, Athletics, Field Trips, Retreats and other possible acti|
|Admissions Director||Susan Wendorf|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Battle of the Books, Book Club, Chess Club, Crochet Club, Forensics, Homework Club, Math Clu
- July 1st, 2011 All Saints Catholic School opened as a regional Catholic School. During our founding 2011-12 school year, ASCS educated and formed 454 children. Today our school, located on three campuses, serves over 630 students in K4-8th grade. Families select the campus of their choosing as each one offers the same rigorous academic program, intentional faith formation as well as a host of clubs and extra -curriculars activities.The name All Saints Catholic School was selected by Archbishop Listecki as it signifies best, the coming together of twelve parishes and their patron saints to form one school community. The pastors of the twelve parishes along with a representative from each parish serve on the ASCS School Board. Our weekly Masses are Presided by the pastors on a rotating basis. 85% of our students belong to one of the 12 parishes and the remaining 15% are either affiliated with other local churches or do not identify with a religious community.In 2015 ASCS added a Saints In Training Early Childhood Center to each campus location serving infants through 3 year olds in a Catholic environment that is both nurturing and educationally stimulating.Our school is housed within the larger Archdiocese of Milwaukee and is accredited by the Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools` Association. Currently, we lease the school buildings located on the St. Mary, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary and the St John the Baptist Parish grounds. The education one receives at ASCS is Catholic to the core!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kenosha Grades: NS-12 | 845 students
2401 69th Street
Kenosha, WI 53143
(262)654-8651 1.1 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.