All Saints Catholic School
Tel: (207) 947-7063
- All Saints Catholic School provides an excellent academic program in a faith-based environment.
- Catholic faith is taught in religion class each day and incorporated into the curriculum in all areas, Students attend daily prayer and weekly Mass.
- Students are held to high behavioral and academic standards and succeed in meeting them!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 10%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Brownie Scouts, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Girl Scouts, Parish Choir|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bangor Grades: PK-K | 62 students
30 Otis St
Bangor, ME 04401
(207) 945-3464 1.2 PK-K
- Bangor Grades: 8-12 | 466 students
Bangor, ME 04401
(207) 947-0313 0.6 8-12
- Manchester Grades: 9-12 | 665 students
57 Seminary Ave
Manchester, VT 05254
(802) 362-1775 241.8 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.