- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 150 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Biblically-based, Christ-centered educational program that is characterized by academic excellence, for the children of Christian families. Specialized resource room support for diagnosed learning disabilities or processing weaknesses in language arts and mathematics.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Penobscot Christian School often compared to?
What sports does Penobscot Christian School offer?
When is the application deadline for Penobscot Christian School?
Endorse Penobscot Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards