All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- At All Saints Catholic School, we believe that each child should become the person God intended him or her to be. We partner with parents and community leaders to develop the unique God-given gifts and capabilities of each student, so they may be used in the best possible service of others and in the fulfillment of the mission of the Church Universal. We do this by a commitment to excellence. By the time a student graduates from All Saints Catholic School, they will have achieved: Excellence in Faith, Excellence in Academics, Excellence in Service and Excellence in Character.
- At All Saints Catholic School, it is our hope that our graduates emerge ready to act as people of faith committed to excellence in the use of their talents for the glory of God. We invite you to begin your family's journey with us as we form the next generation of servant leaders.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006, 2015|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,175|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition listed is for parishioners at All Saints Catholic Church. Non-parishioner tuition is $10,950|
|Admissions Director||Gabriel Moreno|
|Admissions Associate||Viviana Stanford|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Dallas Parochial League, Speech Club, Student Council|
Club or Organization:
Altar Servers, Catholic Youth Club, Chess Club, Destination Imagination, Gifted/Talented Book Club, Mad Science, Math Counts, Robotics Club, Student Ambassadors
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Orchestra, Student Cantors and Lectors
- Excellence in Faith: All Saints graduates know, defend, and share their faith. They are given many opportunities to develop a strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Our graduates know that faith and reason go hand in hand and they explore the world as people of faith.
- Excellence in Academics: At All Saints Catholic School, knowledge goes beyond the classroom. The purpose of education is to prepare students for life. By incorporating real world connections into every aspect of our curriculum, our students become engaged, confident learners that see the real world applications of what they are studying in the classroom. Our passionate team of educators inspire our students to be committed to excellence in the use of their talents for the glory of God. Our students know that learning is a lifelong process. Learning involves taking risks. Some of our greatest learning is borne from our failures. Our students are not afraid to take risks or fail, because they want to learn and our team of educators are committed to a safe environment where students have the opportunity to learn from their mistakes. Our students are innovative and creative and can effectively communicate, both orally and with written word.
- Excellence in Character: Our students are not only committed to excellence in their academic pursuits but are also well-rounded men and women of God. All Saints students are well-versed in the visual and performing arts and athletics. They also possess good organizational skills and study habits, deportment and have exemplary character. We recognize the unique culture heritage each student brings to our community and we strive to promote cultural diversity and awareness amongst our student body. Letting the light shine on our students is an essential aspect of building character. Whether it is on the field, on the stage, or in the concert hall, these extracurricular activities allow students to express their creative abilities and explore their inner selves. Our programs cultivate individual growth, promote teamwork, develop character, and encourage healthy competition.
- Excellence in Service . Our faith encompasses the entire human experience. What we professs in our Creed is only meaningful if it is manifested through our actions. The real world application of our Catholic faith is a life of service. Our students emerge ready to fully embrace their role as the servant leaders God has called them to be.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plano Grades: PK-8 | 550 students
1201 Alma Dr
Plano, TX 75075
(972)578-0610 3.4 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 784 students
4140 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
(214)351-5688 8.9 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 513 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
(214)348-8070 8.8 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: PK-6 | 133 students
7730 Abrams Road
Dallas, TX 75231
(214)349-6843 7.6 PK-6
All Saints offers an excellent academic foundation for our children while instilling in them strong Christian values. The smaller student body has allowed our children to form strong bonds with classmates and teachers. As a parent and volunteer I have a greater insight into the dedication and overall commitment given to the formation of the whole child. The faculty and administration take the time to serve each child individually. The principal herself leads by example as she guides a preschooler during Mass, assists a middle school student with a delicate issue or simply greets each student by name with a warm and welcoming smile.All Saints is more than a school, it's an extension of our family, helping us to teach and develop our children.
- Posted by Parent - Proud Parent at ASCS
Excellent Catholic education with small class sizes. Great teachers and staff. Warm, welcoming families! My children have been extremely happy here!!
- Posted by Parent - aleis
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.