All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- All Saints Catholic School exists to instill the values of faith, family, and education in a challenging academic environment with the Catholic Church as the foundation, and Christ as the model.
- All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled, nurturing environment and a rigorous academic program that forms critical thinkers who are ready to lead, serve, and inspire others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2006, 2015|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,310|
|Tuition Notes||The tuition listed is for parishioners at All Saints Catholic Church. Non-parishioner tuition is $9,950|
|Admissions Director||Gabriel Moreno|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Altar Servers, Band and Orchestra, Beta Club, Catholic Youth Club, Chess Club, Dallas Parochial League, Destination Imagination, Gifted/Talented Book Club, Mad Science, Math Counts, Robotics Club, Speech Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Cantors and Lectors, Student Council Altar Servers, Beta Club, Chess Club, Mad Science, Math Counts, Robotics Club, Speech Club, Band and Orchestra,|
Catholic Youth Club,
Dallas Parochial League,
Gifted/Talented Book Club,
Student Cantors and Lectors,
- All Saints Catholic School provides a faith-filled environment for students in prek-3 8th grade, so that they can grow into the people God created them to be. Students are encouraged to participate fully in their own education, and are given many opportunities to explore and develop their unique talents and gifts. All Saints Catholic School students benefit from a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence education coupled with a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PlanoGrades: NS-8 | 794 students
5100 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093
- PlanoGrades: PK-8 | 713 students
1201 Alma Dr
Plano, TX 75075
- DallasGrades: PK-8 | 802 students
4140 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
- DallasGrades: PK-8 | 523 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
- PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 1444 students
6801 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
All Saints offers an excellent academic foundation for our children while instilling in them strong Christian values. The smaller student body has allowed our children to form strong bonds with classmates and teachers. As a parent and volunteer I have a greater insight into the dedication and overall commitment given to the formation of the whole child. The faculty and administration take the time to serve each child individually. The principal herself leads by example as she guides a preschooler during Mass, assists a middle school student with a delicate issue or simply greets each student by name with a warm and welcoming smile.All Saints is more than a school, it's an extension of our family, helping us to teach and develop our children.
- Posted by Parent - Proud Parent at ASCS
Excellent Catholic education with small class sizes. Great teachers and staff. Warm, welcoming families! My children have been extremely happy here!!
- Posted by Parent - aleis
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.