Ann & Nate Levine Academy
- The Ann and Nate Levine Academy engages the mind and body, while nurturing the soul of each student in an environment grounded in Jewish morals and ethics.
- Inspiring teachers guide students through a challenging curriculum of general and Jewish studies, instilling confidence in our graduates and a commitment to personal and social responsibility, lifelong learning, and the continuity of the Jewish people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||429 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 21|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Cheerleading, Chess, Choir, Computer, Cooking, Drama, Environmental Club, Fitness, Intramural Volleyball and Basketball, Kung-Fu, Literary Magazine, Music, Power Kids, Science|
- Levine Academy offers the following to its students:
- A well rounded approach to education which provides each student an education of high academic standards and one that includes the development of emotional and spiritual intelligence. We are contemporary in our educational approach, while being conservative in our core values and Jewish traditions.
- A superior academic experience in both general and Judaic studies. Our committed and talented faculty supports and encourages academic excellence and social success.
- Individualized focus on each student. With small class sizes and Individual Learning Plans students have the opportunity to flourish individually and achieve his or her academic potential.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 589 students
6144 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75230
(972)239-1745 5.6 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 95 students
9807 Church Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
(214)343-7457 8.6 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 488 students
4100 Colgate Ave
Dallas, TX 75225
(214)365-1234 9.5 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: K-12 | 468 students
7300 Valley View Ln
Dallas, TX 75240
(214)358-5818 4.8 K-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.