- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 103 students
- Yearly Tuition: $25,100
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Upcoming Events and News
- Fairhill Renovation Project Phase 1 Complete - 09/19/2023Fairhill is rooted in a strong legacy of providing an exceptional education to students with learning differences. For the past five years the school has been in the process of researching and planning a renovation project that will significantly impact the student and community experience both now and in the future. This renovation project will enhance our campus by providing security, structural, mechanical, and cosmetic improvements as well as add dedicated space for performing arts, improve the educational testing and support services, and increase awareness of the school in the community. To see more renderings, click here.
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, International Thespian Society, National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural basketball, Intramural Tennis
- Fairhill School is a private, non-profit, college-preparatory school for students in grades 1-12 with diagnosed learning differences such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, ADD/ADHD, and more. By providing learning different students with personalized instruction, a multi-sensory approach to learning, executive function skills development, a small student/teacher ratio, and a warm and supportive learning environment, students learn strategies for optimizing their strengths.
- A Fairhill education is designed for the whole child, to develop a firm foundation in problem-solving and critical thinking skills that will enhance emotional, social, and academic development. This approach allowsLD students to build confidence and achieve academic success that they are unlikely to develop in another academic setting.
- Fairhill students can participate in sports, fine arts, and leadership opportunities.
- Fairhillis committed to helping students explore post-secondary options including colleges and universities.
- Fairhill School has rolling admissions where space is available. To schedule a tour, please contact us at 972.233.1026.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fairhill School cost?
Does Fairhill School offer a summer program?
What sports does Fairhill School offer?
When is the application deadline for Fairhill School?
Endorse Fairhill School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards