- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 1-12
- Students: 163 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,900
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, International Thespian Society, National Art Honor Society, National Honor Society, Nature Club, Spanish Honor Society, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Percussion Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural basketball, Intramural Tennis
- Fairhill School is a private, non-profit, college-preparatory school for students grades 1-12 with diagnosed learning differences such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, dycalculia, ADD/ADHA and more. By providing learning different students with personalized instruction, multi-sensory approach to learning, small student/teacher ratio, and a warm and supportive learning environment, students learn strategies for optimizing their strengths.
- A Fairhill education is designed for the whole child, to develop a firm foundation in problem-solving and critical thinking skills that will enhance emotional, social, and academic development. This approach allows LD students to build confidence and achieve academic success that they are unlikely to develop in another academic setting.
- Fairhill School has year-round enrollment. To schedule a tour, please contact us at 972.233.1026.
Endorse Fairhill School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards