Bridge Builder Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Game Theory Club, NASA HUNCH, Robotics Club, Strategy Game Club
- Every student is taught one-on-one with a teacher at their level.
- Bridge Builder Academy is a Full-Time Private School, Home School Support, Public School Supplementaryand Tutoring Center all in one.
- Our students spend only 3 to 6 hours per day in the classroom
- The average teacher is a CERTIFIED and HIGHLY QUALIFIED. We also have several COLLEGE PROFESSORS who teach our students with us.
- We teach students that do not fit into traditional and/or private schools for many different reasons.
- We teach students with learning differences.
- We teach students who are Gifted and Talented.
- We teach students that are "professional children" (these are children that are already working a careers, such asactors, actresses, singers, ice skaters, ballet dancer, or a career that simply doesn't permit them to attend traditional style schools for their education.)
- We offer DUAL CREDIT courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Bridge Builder Academy?
What is Bridge Builder Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Bridge Builder Academy?
Endorse Bridge Builder Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards