Bridge Builder Academy
- Bridge Builder Academy is one of the Premier private school in the DFW area. We specialize in providing the highest quality of our Exclusive One-on-One instruction (never in groups) by customizing educational programs based on the individual needs of students. We develop programs based on the learning style and skill level of the student, not based on their grade level. Almost all of our teaching staff have MASTERS DEGREES and are CERTIFIED TEACHERS. Our highly trained and qualified teachers work with students one-on-one, in the least restrictive and most comfortable environment, be it their home or our classrooms. Some of our students are required to work only for 2 to 3 hours a day, so that they can have time for their other assignments, such as tennis, golf, swimming, gymnastics, acting, music, or any other activity. Our teachers are experienced and in teaching kids with learning differences and gifted/talented as well. Fully Accredited with: - Advanc-Ed - North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement - Northwest Accreditation Commission - Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||: ADD, ADHD, Aspersers, students all across the Autism Spectrum, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia, Dyslexia, TBI, and Twice Exceptional, plus many other learning differences.|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art History, Calculus (AB & BC), Calculus AB 1, Calculus AB 2, Computer Science A, English Literature and Composition 1, English Literature and Composition 2, Environmental Science, Latin, Physics B, Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism, Physics C: Mechanics, U.S. Government & Politics, U.S. History 1, U.S. History 2|
|Average SAT score||1560|
|Average ACT score||29|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Because every child has an individualized learning plan the tuition varies depending on the Educational Option (Full Time K-12, Public/Private School Augmentation, Homeschool Assistance, Homework Support, Supplemental & Developmental Enrichment|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michelle Hoover|
|Admissions Associate||Teresa A. Bronsky|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Game Theory Club, Robotics Club, Strategy Game Club Robotics Club, Game Theory Club,
Strategy Game Club,
- Every student is taught one-on-one with a teacher at their level.
- Bridge Builder Academy is a Full-Time Private School, Home School Support, Public School Supplementary and Tutoring Center all in one.
- Our students spend only 2 to 4 hours per day in the classroom
- Our teachers have MASTERS DEGREES and are CERTIFIED and HIGHLY QUALIFIED. We also have COLLEGE PROFESSORS that are accessible to teach our students.
- We teach students that do not fit into traditional and/or private schools for many different reasons.
- We teach students with learning differences.
- We teach students who are Gifted and Talented.
- We teach students that are "professional children" (these are children that are already working a careers, such as actors, actresses, singers, ice skaters, ballet dancer, or a career that simply doesn't permit them to attend traditional style schools for their education.)
- We offer DUAL CREDIT and AP courses.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlanoGrades: 1-12 | 102 students
6000 Custer Rd. Building 7
Plano, TX 75023
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 218 students
16150 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75248
FriscoGrades: PK-12 | 775 students
5000 Academy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
MckinneyGrades: PK-12 | 359 students
808 S. College Street
Mckinney, TX 75069
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 88 students
3300 W Parker Road
Plano, TX 75075