The Covenant School
Tel: (214) 358-5818
- At The Covenant School, we encourage and challenge each student to discover and develop his or her individual, God-given gifts.
- Students flourish in such a fertile environment, and we rejoice in what the Lord is doing in each of their lives.
- The curriculum of Covenant is designed to accomplish the school's mission which is "to glorify God by equipping students with the tools necessary to pursue a lifetime of learning so that they may discern, reason, and defend truth in service to our Lord, Jesus Christ." Covenant's College Counselor, Stephanie Greenwood, is available to help with questions about high school, college and career planning.
- Resources on this website can be utilized by upper school students and parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||559 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||88 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 488 students
4100 Colgate Ave
Dallas, TX 75225
(214) 365-1234 4.9 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 1085 students
11600 Welch Road
Dallas, TX 75229
(214) 363-6311 3.2 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?