- The Episcopal School of Dallas is an academic community where excellence is the standard.
- Our college preparatory curriculum, led by a nationally-recognized faculty, is complemented by a full array of artistic and athletic programs, daily chapel, experiences in the outdoors, and a myriad of opportunities to lead and serve others.
- ESD`s unparalleled balance of rigor and nurture inspires students to maximize their potential and live a life of purpose.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
National Middle School Association
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||138 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||22 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$22,600|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs range from $9,400.00 for Beginners (age 3) to $22,600 for Upper School. Tuition Assistance is available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$15,830|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Field Hockey,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Application process begins around Labor Day the year prior to enrollment. Deadlines vary by grade, however, most deadlines will occur in January.
- Apply via our website, www.esdallas.org/Admissions
- The ISEE examination is required for applicants Grade 5 - 12.
- ESD is comprised of three campuses: Lower School (Beginner - Grade 4), Middle/Upper School (Grades 5 - 12), and Wolf Run, our outdoor education center.
- Visit our website for an on-line tour and to find out more information about The Episcopal School of Dallas.
The Founding Tenets of The Episcopal School of Dallas were created simultaneously with the original Mission Statement. These Tenets provide the structure that enables the faculty, staff, and students to work and study in a faith-centered environment.
Nurturing a spiritual relationship with God through the use of the Book of Common Prayer within the context of a pluralistic and diverse student and faculty population.
Experiencing mutual trust, respect, and honor while preserving individual identity, uniqueness of thought and personality.
ETHICAL DECISION MAKING
Preparing students for actions which promote the common good through the study of religious and moral paradigms of history and contemporary thought.
Actualizing the advancement of the common good through acts of mercy and renewal here and within the larger community. Daily worship, experiences in community, and studies in ethical decision making prepare members of this community for service to others, the highest manifestation of God`s presence in our lives.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: K-12 | 400 students
2720 Hillside Drive
Dallas, TX 75214
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1383 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
DallasGrades: 9-12 | 1095 students
9750 Ferguson Rd
Dallas, TX 75228
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 1100 students
4101 Sigma Road
Dallas, TX 75244