- Alcuin School is creating an educational evolution, which encompasses a strong Montessori and International Baccalaureate education, within a dynamic environment for the opportunity for students to become "innovative thinkers and passionate learners.".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||589 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$16,050-$27,700 (Toddler/Upper School)|
|Admissions Director||Annie Villalobos|
|Admissions Associate||Karla Gross|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Alcuin School inspires its students to reach their highest levels of personal and academic achievement, guides them to become compassionate global citizens, and prepares them to embrace challenges with confidence and innovation by providing the ideal Montessori and International Baccalaureate education. Alcuin School is a Montessori and IB day school for ages 18 months through grade 12, located in Dallas, TX. Our primary educational purpose is to provide an enriched academic and creative environment that features strong Montessori and International Baccalaureate programs that enhance our students` intellectual, social, aesthetic and physical development enabling them to live happy, rewarding and productive lives.
- In order to accomplish our philosophy, we work toward the following goals: To provide a solid educational foundation for our students, beginning with early childhood and continuing through the middle school years. To create a Montessori environment and institute a strong International Baccalaureate curriculum that supports the developmental needs of our students. To support the faculty and staff in the development of quality programs.
- To support our parent community in understanding our mission, school programs and the developing needs of our children.We are committed to our school`s philosophy as a means of establishing an effective Montessori and International Baccalaureate environment throughout our community.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: NS-12
6039 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75230
(972)991-6379 0.1 NS-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.