- Trinity’s mission of “developing the whole person for the glory of God” drives our curriculum and unifies our faculty.
- We are committed to an integration of faith-full learning based on the conviction that God created us in His image to be lovers and learners of Him, of our neighbors, and of all creation.
- We accomplish this mission first through a strong and integrated academic program.
- From kindergarten to twelfth grade, students are taught that God is the author of Truth, that Jesus Christ fully embodies God’s Truth, and that all subjects or disciplines originate from His creation and lead to fuller service of Him and His world.
- We explore the unique gifts of human beings to communicate through literacy and numeracy, as well as our aspirations to shape the world scientifically and to express it artistically.
- Parallel with academic and aesthetic studies, we have carefully structured physical education and athletic programs that encourage young people to be healthy, skilled, and courageous.
- Extracurricular programs designed to foster personal spiritual growth, compassionate human outreach, and strong leadership opportunities provide balance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Total Students||1509 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||155 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||100 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1250|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 9 / rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Helen Noland|
|Admissions Associate||Pam Huggins|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 1444 students
6801 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
FriscoGrades: PK-12 | 775 students
5000 Academy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
CarrolltonGrades: NS-12 | 968 students
4004 Midway Rd
Carrollton, TX 75007
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1383 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
We have been part of the TCA community since 2006. We love the school, the teachers, the families and the mission of the school to "Educate the whole child to the glory of God."I love that the school reinforces what we try to teach our kids about the Lord at home
- Posted by Parent - Christi Ferrell
This school is amazing! I went here 1st-12th and loved it and and am now blessed to send my children here. The academics are above and beyond as well as the nurturing teachers that focus on each students needs.
- Posted by Parent - Melissa Morrison
TCA is an amazing school with an incredibly strong faculty and staff. They care about our children's heart and their love for the Lord - as well as provide a rigorous academic setting. It is the perfect balance for our family.
- Posted by Parent - kat
We have an 8th grader and 4th grader, both who have been at TCA since kindergarten. We love this school and are so grateful God brought us here. The academics are challenging, but they do lots of things to inject fun. I really appreciate how intentional the administration is in preparing the kids (and parents) for their next big steps, whether it's middle school, upper school or college. I also appreciate their balanced approach to coming alongside us to help raise our kids to live with Christian values, reflecting Christ. And at the root of our love of this school is the people. They aren't perfect. None of us are. But from the administration to the teachers to the coaches to the staff, these are people who love working at this school and are dedicated to serving Christ through their role at TCA. Our kids LOVE going to school because they know they are surrounded by people who love God and love them.
- Posted by Parent - Chris
We have been fortunate to be able to send all 3 of our children to TCA since Kindergarten. We are now in the middle and upper school and it has lived up to our expectations. The academics are among the best, the teachers and administration really do care, there is a real commitment to Christian values and teaching, the fine arts are second to none and the sports are very competitive; yet the size of the student body allows for participation by most middle and upper school students. It is the best value in Dallas and a great fit for a family with multiple children that have multiple interests.
- Posted by Parent - Dan
I went to TCA for 12 years and graduated in 1986. I loved my time there and I have wonderful lifetime friends and memories. All three of my children either have or will also graduate from TCA. I have been a part of the TCA community for a very long time. I have watched it grow and develop over the years. I am so thankful that as TCA continues to improve and reach the next level as a school, it has never lost the founding purpose of "educating and developing the whole person to the glory of God". My children have grown up in an environment of academic excellence where they have also been able to participate in multiple extracurricular activities (such as sports, fine arts, and leadership) all while Christ has been woven into each facet of their experience. I am truly THANKFUL for TCA!
- Posted by Parent - jackie harrison
Great school. Though the teachers do sometimes play favorites they have great christian values and great educational values.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - luvch
Trinity is amazing. They are a strong christian school - weekly chapel and true christian leadership. We are going into our 3rd year (1-3 grade) and are so pleased with the teachers, academics, arts, and sports.
- Posted by Parent - alici