- Founded in 1950, Greenhill School is one of the premier, independent, nosectarian, co-educational schools in the nation, preparing students for success in college and beyond.
- With a population of about 1315, the school offers excellence in education for students Prekindergarten through 12th grade.
- Our rich history is defined by innovation and achievement in a balanced program of academics, arts, and athletics which prepares our students to thrive in a changing world.
- Greenhill`s culture reflects a value of and a commitment to diversity and individuality.
- An inclusive environment that celebrates and supports all voices, Greenhill is a community committed to the core principles of honor, respect, and compassion.
- Greenhill School`s challenging academic program uses leading teaching practices with an emphasis on social-emotional learning, inspiring students while ensuring a strong foundation. For more information, visit www.greenhill.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||1,316 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||165 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus (AB and BC), Chemistry, English Literature, French Language, Latin (Vergil), Physics (B and C), Spanish Language, Spanish Literature, Statistics, Biology, Chinese, Environmental Science, Government, Studio Art (2D & 3D)|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Dress code is enforced)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 6 / Jan. 10 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2019-20 School Year: PreK - Grade 1 = $26,320; Grade2 - Grade 4= $26,425; Grade 5 - Grade 6 = $30,415; Grade 7 - Grade 8 = $32,165 and Grade 9 - Grade 11 = $32,265; Grade 12 = $32,615.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sarah Markhovsky|
|Admissions Associate||John E. Thompson|
|Endowment Size||$39 million|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Field Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Greenhill School is a diverse community of learners that strives for excellence; values individuality; fosters a passion for learning; promotes the balanced development of mind, body and character; encourages service; and instills respect for others.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 1085 students
11600 Welch Road
Dallas, TX 75229
(214)363-6311 2.4 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: NS-12 | 1148 students
4100 Merrell Rd
Dallas, TX 75229
(214)358-4368 3.6 NS-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.