Jesuit College Prep School
- Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas offers young men an excellent, Catholic education in the classical Jesuit tradition, with the purpose of forming a community of men of high moral principles and service to others.
- In offering a college preparatory education, Jesuit emphasizes academic excellence and intellectual challenge.
- The interaction of students and faculty introduces each student to the various fields of human knowledge, invites him to a mastery of particular skills, teaches him how to learn for himself, and encourages him to think critically.
- Thus, the program of studies looks to develop in its students "perfect eloquence," having something worthwhile to say and being able to express it effectively and persuasively.
- Jesuit recognizes the importance of educating the whole person, and thus every aspect of the school seeks the fullest possible development of every dimension of its students.
- Such a liberal education frees the student to develop fully the human potential God has given him.
- Jesuit's education seeks to inspire a joy in learning and a thirst for greater and deeper knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1108 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||130 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irving Grades: 5-12 | 347 students
3660 Cistercian Road
Irving, TX 75039
(469)499-5400 7.5 5-12
- Addison Grades: PK-12 | 1318 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
(972)628-5400 1.9 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 1130 students
4100 Merrell Rd
Dallas, TX 75229
(214)358-4368 2.6 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.