Jesuit College Prep School
- Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas offers young men an excellent, Catholic education in the classical Jesuit tradition, with the purpose of forming a community of men of high moral principles and service to others.
- In offering a college preparatory education, Jesuit emphasizes academic excellence and intellectual challenge.
- The interaction of students and faculty introduces each student to the various fields of human knowledge, invites him to a mastery of particular skills, teaches him how to learn for himself, and encourages him to think critically.
- Thus, the program of studies looks to develop in its students "perfect eloquence," having something worthwhile to say and being able to express it effectively and persuasively.
- Jesuit recognizes the importance of educating the whole person, and thus every aspect of the school seeks the fullest possible development of every dimension of its students.
- Such a liberal education frees the student to develop fully the human potential God has given him.
- Jesuit's education seeks to inspire a joy in learning and a thirst for greater and deeper knowledge.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1108 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||130 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irving Grades: 5-12 | 347 students
3660 Cistercian Road
Irving, TX 75039
(469)499-5400 7.5 5-12
- Addison Grades: PK-12 | 1316 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
(972)628-5400 1.9 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: NS-12 | 1148 students
4100 Merrell Rd
Dallas, TX 75229
(214)358-4368 2.6 NS-12