St Rita School
5.00 (5 reviews)
- St Rita Catholic School was opened in 1964. Today, we have over 650 students in grades Pre-K 4 to 8th grade. We are a co-ed Catholic school.
Upcoming Events and News
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1999|
|Total Students||698 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms sold through Parker Uniforms )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,300|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount for members of the church.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sonbol Mannas|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band Program, Chess Club, Kido Kinetics, Speech and Drama Band Program, Chess Club, Kido Kinetics, Speech and Drama,|
- Rita Facts at a Glance Grades: PreK4 to 8th , Co-ed Colors: Green and white Mascot: Spartans Enrollment: 664 Class Sizes: PreK-32, Kindergarten - 66; 1st to 8th - 75/grade Classes per Grade: 2 classes of preK and 3 in other grades Blue Ribbon School of Excellence 1998-1999 Weekly Mass Spiritual Retreats and Prayer Buddies Spanish Curriculum: Kindergarten to 8th SMART Boards in every classroom Full Athletic Program for 5th to 8th Alphabetic Phonics Program for 1 st to 4th Instructional Assistance in Kindergarten to 8th Advanced Academics program for 5th & 6th grade students
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DallasGrades: PK-12 | 1130 students
4100 Merrell Rd
Dallas, TX 75229
- DallasGrades: K-7 | 89 students
11425 Marsh Ln
Dallas, TX 75229
- DallasGrades: PK-8 | 523 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
- RichardsonGrades: K-12 | 242 students
840 Abrams Rd
Richardson, TX 75081
- DallasGrades: PK-12 | 489 students
6144 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75230
"I can tell you, in no uncertain terms, I feel so beyond blessed and lucky as an SRS parent."
- Posted by Parent - SRS Parent
"I know that all of my kids have benefited from their Catholic education and the strength of the academic programs.... We are confident that our kids are all prepared to tackle whatever lies in their future with the foundation set by their St. Rita experience.
- Posted by Parent - SRS Graduate Parent
"As long time parishioners, we love the strong sense of community throughout the church and can see the overlap of this community throughout the school. The engagement of the children both academically and socially was very visible through the tour of each of the classrooms during their regular school day."
- Posted by Parent - St. Rita Church and School Parent
St. Rita school gave me a strong foundations of academic and faith that has continued to positively impact every aspect of my adult life.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - RM - SRS Grad 2010
"Carrying the banner was actually pretty special. When I walked in, I was on the side near the wall. I walked past most of the teachers that taught me while I've been at St. Rita. Seeing their faces go by me while I was carrying that banner meant a lot to me. I've grown up here. It was really cool."
- Posted by Student/Alumni - JD- SRS Graduate 2015
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.