St. Rita School
5.00 (5 reviews)
Tel: (972) 239-3203
St Rita Motto: Worship, Learn, Serve MissionSt. Rita Catholic School empowers students to reach their potential as learners and servant leaders through faith, hope, love, and the joyful pursuit of knowled
At St. Rita Catholic School we...Lead all to Christ through a Catholic education.Foster a safe, Christ-centered environment based on kindness, compassion, gentleness, humility, and thankfulness.Partner with parents, the parish, and the community.Believe children deserve the opportunity to learn to their full potential.Work toward progress always seeking opportunities to grow.
Vision: St. Rita Catholic School will be a leader in innovative and service-driven Catholic education.
St. Rita School places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1999|
|Total Students||714 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms sold through Risse Brothers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,150|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition discount for members of the church.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sonbol Mannas|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Swimming, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Swimming, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Speech and Drama
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- What parents and students say about St. Rita Catholic School:
- "I can tell you, in no uncertain terms, I feel so beyond blessed and lucky as
- Carrying the banner was actually pretty special. When I walked in, I was on the side near the wall. I walked past most of the teachers that taught me while I've been at St. Rita. Seeing their faces go by me while I was carrying that banner meant a lot to me. I've grown up here. It was really cool."
- The girls have made life-long friends and learned a great deal- both academically and spiritually.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 488 students
4100 Colgate Ave
Dallas, TX 75225
(214) 365-1234 4.2 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: K-12 | 559 students
7300 Valley View Ln
Dallas, TX 75240
(214) 358-5818 2.2 K-12
- Dallas Grades: NS-12 | 1148 students
4100 Merrell Rd
Dallas, TX 75229
(214) 358-4368 2.6 NS-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 589 students
6144 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75230
(972) 239-1745 1.1 PK-12
"I can tell you, in no uncertain terms, I feel so beyond blessed and lucky as an SRS parent."
- Posted by Parent - SRS Parent
"I know that all of my kids have benefited from their Catholic education and the strength of the academic programs.... We are confident that our kids are all prepared to tackle whatever lies in their future with the foundation set by their St. Rita experience.
- Posted by Parent - SRS Graduate Parent
"As long time parishioners, we love the strong sense of community throughout the church and can see the overlap of this community throughout the school. The engagement of the children both academically and socially was very visible through the tour of each of the classrooms during their regular school day."
- Posted by Parent - St. Rita Church and School Parent
St. Rita school gave me a strong foundations of academic and faith that has continued to positively impact every aspect of my adult life.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - RM - SRS Grad 2010
"Carrying the banner was actually pretty special. When I walked in, I was on the side near the wall. I walked past most of the teachers that taught me while I've been at St. Rita. Seeing their faces go by me while I was carrying that banner meant a lot to me. I've grown up here. It was really cool."
- Posted by Student/Alumni - JD- SRS Graduate 2015
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.