St. Patrick Catholic School
Tel: (214) 348-8070
- The mission of St. Patrick School is to teach Catholic doctrine and tradition, and to provide an educational program that challenges and nurtures each child's unique abilities.
- We seek for the child to reach the highest possible level of life - spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical and emotional.
- St. Patrick School is an integral part of the larger Catholic Community.
- As such our primary concerns are with the development of the whole child in the Catholic Faith, and with the preparation of the child to become a responsible member of the Church, the family and society.
- In keeping with the foundation of our faith, we foster an atmosphere of service to others.
- St. Patrick School aims to provide a safe and caring environment in which optimum learning can take place.
- We understand the importance of the parents as the primary educator of their children and seek their help and cooperation.
- We believe that each child is a unique human being, created in God's image.
- We believe in the importance of respect for each other, for all living things, and ourselves.
- We hope to develop in students the ability to see themselves as an integral part of God's world, capable of making wise choices and able to find their unique place in His plan.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||502 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garland Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
214 S Garland Ave
Garland, TX 75040
(972) 272-6533 4.3 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 784 students
4140 Walnut Hill Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
(214) 351-5688 7.7 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.