Good Shepherd Catholic School
Tel: (972) 272-6533
- At Good Shepherd Catholic School, our mission is to provide all students with a high quality Catholic education that maximizes student success in a safe and supportive environment.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School will assist each student in achieving their full potential by involving the cooperation and commitment of the teachers, parents and children.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School students develop Christian values and academic skills which will enable them to become competitive and productive citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$5390 for 1 child $9670 for 2 children $13420 for 3 children|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Debra Lendl|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choirs, Drama Club, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 502 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
(214) 348-8070 4.3 PK-8
- Garland Grades: K-12 | 312 students
1516 Lavon Drive
Garland, TX 75040
(972) 487-0043 1.6 K-12
- Garland Grades: K-5 | 16 students
5840 N Garland Ave
Garland, TX 75044
(972) 496-6777 3.9 K-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.