Good Shepherd Catholic School
- At Good Shepherd Catholic School, our mission is to provide all students with a high quality Catholic education that maximizes student success in a safe and supportive environment.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School will assist each student in achieving their full potential by involving the cooperation and commitment of the teachers, parents and children.
- Good Shepherd Catholic School students develop Christian values and academic skills which will enable them to become competitive and productive citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||217 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$5390 for 1 child $9670 for 2 children $13420 for 3 children|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Debra Lendl|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choirs, Drama Club, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Student Council|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 513 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
(214)348-8070 4.3 PK-8
- Garland Grades: NS-12 | 344 students
1516 Lavon Drive
Garland, TX 75040
(972)487-0043 1.6 NS-12
- Garland Grades: K-5 | 16 students
5840 N Garland Ave
Garland, TX 75044
(972)496-6777 3.9 K-5
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.