St. James Episcopal School Of Dallas
Saint James Episcopal School offers an excellent Montessori, Christian education.
We accept children in our five day a week Toddler program who are 18 months through age 3.
We have four Primary classrooms for children ages 3 through 6.
We also offer a Mother's Day Out program to fit the needs of younger children (18 months - 3 years) who are just beginning to spend time away from home.
The Montessori integrated curriculum emphasizes exceptional one-on-one attention for each child, and encourages each child to reach their full potential.
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The mission of St. James Episcopal School of Dallas is to provide a unique Christian Montessori community emphasizing exploration, independence, self-motivation, creativity and compassion.
- We are well established in the Montessori community and are accredited through the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools. We continue to succeed in our mission through our dedicated staff and the extraordinary experiences we offer for hand's on learning in the classrooms, Chapel, Natural playground and garden.
- We hope you will schedule a tour and come see for yourself!
Endorse St. James Episcopal School Of Dallas. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
So Many Choices
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.