St. James Episcopal School Of Dallas
Saint James Episcopal School offers an excellent Montessori, Christian education.
We accept children in our five day a week Toddler program who are 18 months through age 3.
We have four Primary classrooms for children ages 3 through 6.
We also offer a Mother's Day Out program to fit the needs of younger children (18 months - 3 years) who are just beginning to spend time away from home.
The Montessori integrated curriculum emphasizes exceptional one-on-one attention for each child, and encourages each child to reach their full potential.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The mission of St. James Episcopal School of Dallas is to provide a unique Christian Montessori community emphasizing exploration, independence, self-motivation, creativity and compassion.
- We are well established in the Montessori community and are accredited through the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools. We continue to succeed in our mission through our dedicated staff and the extraordinary experiences we offer for hand's on learning in the classrooms, Chapel, Natural playground and garden.
- We hope you will schedule a tour and come see for yourself!
Source: Verified school update
Endorse St. James Episcopal School Of Dallas. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.