St Mark's School Of Texas
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (214) 346-8700
- As a college preparatory institution, St. Mark's School of Texas prepares boys and young men for each successive step of their academic careers.
- It is our mission to educate the "whole boy," providing each of our students with the tools necessary to be successful in and out of the classroom.
- Additionally, as a boys' school we are able to address clearly and directly the particular characteristics and learning needs that boys exhibit.
- Our highly qualified and outstanding faculty has carefully crafted a rich and varied curriculum aimed at helping students acquire knowledge and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Teachers make sure that students go well beyond simply learning the facts. Marksmen read, write, and think critically across the arts and sciences and at all grade levels.
- The School's major objective is to prepare young men for lives of responsibility and leadership in a competitive and ever-changing world.
- To this end, we profess and uphold certain values including integrity, honor, courage, acceptance of responsibility for one's actions, the ability to defer gratification in pursuit of one's goals, service to the broader community, and commitment to working with others to make a difference on campus and in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||884 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||101 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Fencing, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Fencing,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Water Polo, Wrestling,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: 9-12 | 1108 students
12345 Inwood Rd
Dallas, TX 75244
(972) 387-8700 2.1 9-12
- Addison Grades: PK-12 | 1338 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
(972) 628-5400 4 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: NS-12 | 1148 students
4100 Merrell Rd
Dallas, TX 75229
(214) 358-4368 2.3 NS-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 502 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
(214) 348-8070 5.6 PK-8
- Posted by Defau
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.