St. Mark's School Of Texas
5.00 (1 review)
- As a college preparatory institution, St. Mark's School of Texas prepares boys and young men for each successive step of their academic careers.
- It is our mission to educate the "whole boy," providing each of our students with the tools necessary to be successful in and out of the classroom.
- Additionally, as a boys' school we are able to address clearly and directly the particular characteristics and learning needs that boys exhibit.
- Our highly qualified and outstanding faculty has carefully crafted a rich and varied curriculum aimed at helping students acquire knowledge and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Teachers make sure that students go well beyond simply learning the facts.
- Marksmen read, write, and think critically across the arts and sciences and at all grade levels.
- The School's major objective is to prepare young men for lives of responsibility and leadership in a competitive and ever-changing world.
- To this end, we profess and uphold certain values including integrity, honor, courage, acceptance of responsibility for one's actions, the ability to defer gratification in pursuit of one's goals, service to the broader community, and commitment to working with others to make a difference on campus and in the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||868 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||107 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: 9-12 | 1071 students
12345 Inwood Rd
Dallas, TX 75244
FriscoGrades: PK-12 | 775 students
5000 Academy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1383 students
4141 Spring Valley Road
Addison, TX 75001
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 1130 students
4100 Merrell Rd
Dallas, TX 75229
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 523 students
9635 Ferndale Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
- Posted by Defau
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?