The Lamplighter School
- Lamplighter is a school that consistently strives to promote a high degree of excellence in the teaching and learning of those basic and academic skills needed to cope successfully with the demands of contemporary society.
- At Lamplighter, learning is believed to be a lifelong endeavor.
- To that end, the Lamplighter community tries to build a sense of trust, where students feel free to express and test their views and can come to enjoy learning for its own intrinsic worth.
- All children are expected and encouraged to develop and perform at their highest potential.
- The school is committed to fostering a sensitive environment that supports the development of self-confidence and self-reliance as well as the nurturing of creativity and critical thought.
- These goals are accomplished in a warm and caring atmosphere.
- We value individuality and encourage all children to reach their potential, while respecting their similarities and differences.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||455 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 589 students
6144 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75230
(972)239-1745 1.4 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 429 students
18011 Hillcrest Rd
Dallas, TX 75252
(972)248-3032 6.6 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 95 students
9807 Church Rd
Dallas, TX 75238
(214)343-7457 6 PK-8