- Good Shepherd Episcopal is a a co-educational parish-affiliated school, which teaches values, academic preparation, respect for the planet, and the necessary leadership skills for the 21st century.
- We take great pride in our academic offerings, our strong fine arts courses, and our unique Classroom of the Earth program.
- The binding glue that unites our community is our spiritual foundation, which is celebrated in our chapel services and demonstrated in our daily activities.
- Good Shepherd is able to offer a unique middle school experience since 8th grade is our senior grade level.
- Childhood is protected from the influences of older teenagers, and children's developmental progress is monitored in order to be age appropriate.
- Students graduate with a healthy outlook on life, and a respect for their fellow man and for themselves, living the adage "to whom much is given, much is expected." At Good Shepherd, the heart along with the mind is educated.
- Good Shepherd Episcopal School's mission is to uplift and honor the students of the community by equipping them with Christian principles, a love of learning, a creative mind and a giving spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||572 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Meyers|
|Admissions Associate||Emily Girard|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 1100 students
4101 Sigma Road
Dallas, TX 75244
DallasGrades: NS-6 | 463 students
9200 Inwood Road
Dallas, TX 75220
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1509 students
17001 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1185 students
7409 Falls Of Neuse Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.