- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Students: 475 students
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 20 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
(shorts and skirts, polo shirts, dress uniform for events)
Finances and Admission
- Wesley Prep provides a challenging curriculum with varied learning activities that motivate students to develop a love of learning. We have many technological tools integrated into the learning experience, but there is no substitute for good teachers and the relationships they develop with students. Knowledge comes alive with the enthusiasm, creativity, and orchestration of our excellent teachers who open doors that allow our students to become the best they can be.
- The appropriate tools for learning involve highly qualified teachers, appropriate curriculum, project-based learning, teamwork, exploration, problem solving, fact and conceptual learning, small classes that allow teachers to know the individual child, appropriate assessment, and continued student progress. These will help develop a well-rounded, compassionate, caring individual. We see the importance of faith and tolerance, acceptance of diversity, leadership, giving, and character as important attributes for the development of any child.
Endorse Wesley Prep. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards