- At Christ the King School, we share a common understanding with our parents that in each young person there is the potential for great academic accomplishment, boundless creativity and spiritual fulfillment.
- Administration and faculty are committed to providing world'class learning opportunities for their students.
- The mission of Christ the King School has as its primary goal the continuous formation of the Christian person.
- It aims at the individual's spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, cultural, and physical development.
- As an education ministry, Christ the King School must respond to the needs of the whole person with qualitative and effective experiences for learning.
- Christ the King School has been named as a "Blue Ribbon School" by the U.S. Department of Education, a school recognition and improvement program.
- This fourteen'year'old program identifies and awards national recognition to a diverse group of public and private schools that are unusually effective in meeting local, state, and national goals.
- The characteristics which singled out Christ the King School as a leader among schools include strong leadership; a clear vision and sense of mission shared by all connected with the school; high'quality teaching; appropriate, up'to'date curriculum; policies and practices that ensure a safe environment conducive to learning; strong parental interest and involvement; and evidence that the school helps all students achieve, no matter what their ability level.
- Such a mix of high standards, family involvement, and an emphasis on achievement by the students, faculty, and school leadership continues to be a top priority as we prepare our students to become our leaders in the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: NS-8 | 276 students
6121 E. Lovers Lane
Dallas, TX 75214
GarlandGrades: K-5 | 16 students
5840 N Garland Ave
Garland, TX 75044
PlanoGrades: K-2 | 50 students
3425 Ashington Ln
Plano, TX 75023
PlanoGrades: PK-3 | 180 students
120 Heritage Parkway
Plano, TX 75094
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.