Christ The King Catholic School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 507 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 11
- Source: Verified school update
Christ The King Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Christ the King School, we share a common understanding with our parents that in each young person there is the potential for great academic accomplishment, boundless creativity and spiritual fulfillment. Administration and faculty are committed to providing world'class learning opportunities for their students. The mission of Christ the King School has as its primary goal the continuous formation of the Christian person. It aims at the individual's spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, cultural, and physical development. As an education ministry, Christ the King School must respond to the needs of the whole person with qualitative and effective experiences for learning. Christ the King School has been named as a "Blue Ribbon School" by the U.S. Department of Education, a school recognition and improvement program. This fourteen'year'old program identifies and awards national recognition to a diverse group of public and private schools that are unusually effective in meeting local, state, and national goals. The characteristics which singled out Christ the King School as a leader among schools include strong leadership; a clear vision and sense of mission shared by all connected with the school; high'quality teaching; appropriate, up'to'date curriculum; policies and practices that ensure a safe environment conducive to learning; strong parental interest and involvement; and evidence that the school helps all students achieve, no matter what their ability level. Such a mix of high standards, family involvement, and an emphasis on achievement by the students, faculty, and school leadership continues to be a top priority as we prepare our students to become our leaders in the 21st century.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Christ The King Catholic School offer?
Christ The King Catholic School offers 12 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Christ The King Catholic School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Texas for most sports offered.
What is Christ The King Catholic School's ranking?
Christ The King Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Largest student body, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Christ The King Catholic School?
The application deadline for Christ The King Catholic School is Jan. 11.
Endorse Christ The King Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards