Allen Knowledge Beginnings
At Knowledge Beginnings we have many wonderful features that differentiate us from other centers, with the most important one being our staff.
We work hard to find, train, and motivate a group of loving and educated teachers who believe in the absolute importance of the first years of life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Knowledge Beginnings of Allen! Our center is an Early Childhood Education Center where children are always learning, growing, and developing relationships. We are strong believers in the investment in the the first five years of life for all children and believe each moment we are privileged to be a part of your child's life is a teachable moment. Our team is trained and excited to meet your family and and your child. We love our center!
- Our building has security keypad on all doors leading to classrooms, our staff all hold CPR and First Aid certifications and have annual background checks. Their fingerprints are also checked with the FBI before employment can begin.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Allen Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.