Allen Knowledge Beginnings
At Knowledge Beginnings we have many wonderful features that differentiate us from other centers, with the most important one being our staff.
We work hard to find, train, and motivate a group of loving and educated teachers who believe in the absolute importance of the first years of life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Knowledge Beginnings of Allen! Our center is an Early Childhood Education Center where children are always learning, growing, and developing relationships. We are strong believers in the investment in the the first five years of life for all children and believe each moment we are privileged to be a part of your child's life is a teachable moment. Our team is trained and excited to meet your family and and your child. We love our center!
- Our building has security keypad on all doors leading to classrooms, our staff all hold CPR and First Aid certifications and have annual background checks. Their fingerprints are also checked with the FBI before employment can begin.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
Endorse Allen Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.