Welcome to our center! At the KinderCare located in Allen, Texas we are pleased and proud to introduce you to our staff.
Unlike most childcare centers , we are proud of the fact that we have very tenured teachers at our location.
We have teachers who have been here over 25 years! The teachers at our center are enthusiastic and eager to teach each and every child and would love to meet you and talk to you about their classes.
The teachers receive professional training throughout the year that helps to ensure that they meet all of the state requirements plus more to educate your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Fountain Park KinderCare located in Allen, Texas. We are very excited to meet with you and your family! We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Our experts designed our classrooms, and every activity and lesson, to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials to help your child connect spoken words and print and develop early literacy and writing skills. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our center is equipped with key pad entry into the building which only allows individuals with access to enter our classrooms. Visitors are checked by our Management team before allowed past this point. We have three age-specific playgrounds which are equiped with the necessary and size appropriate play structures for your child. All teachers in our building are required to have current First Aid and CPR, as well as a current background check on file. This allows for only the best caregivers to take care of your child at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Accreditations: Others - other_accreditations
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 YEAR-OLDS
- CCMS, NACCRRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Fountain Park KinderCare often compared to?
Fountain Park KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Allen Knowledge Beginnings by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Fountain Park KinderCare?
The application deadline for Fountain Park KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Fountain Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.