- Alpine Montessori is a developmentally appropriate pre-school/kindergarten dedicated to the gentle nurturing and education of young children.
- At Alpine Montessori we care for children in a loving and respectful atmosphere where learning is fun.
- Children are stimulated by their own natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Pre-School children mature at different rates and their levels of ability often vary.
- At Alpine Montessori the use of the materials is based on each child's unique pace for learning.
- Our program is individualized; as a result, each child experiences personal success and develops a positive self-image regardless of age or aptitude.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HawthorneGrades: PK-12 | 483 students
2000 Route 208
Hawthorne, NJ 07506
VernonGrades: K-8 | 61 students
58 Sand Hill Rd
Vernon, NJ 07462
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.