Alpine Montessori - Oakridge
- Alpine Montessori is a developmentally appropriate pre-school/kindergarten dedicated to the gentle nurturing and education of young children.
- At Alpine Montessori we care for children in a loving and respectful atmosphere where learning is fun.
- Children are stimulated by their own natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Pre-School children mature at different rates and their levels of ability often vary.
- At Alpine Montessori the use of the materials is based on each child's unique pace for learning.
- Our program is individualized; as a result, each child experiences personal success and develops a positive self-image regardless of age or aptitude.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoboken Grades: NS-K | 140 students
1055 Maxwell Lane
Hoboken, NJ 07030
(201)963-4949 32 NS-K
- Eugene Grades: PK-12 | 197 students
86397 Eldon Schafer Dr
Eugene, OR 97405
(541)744-0954 2443.4 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.