American Future Learning Center
- American Future Learning Center provide a place where a child can continue to develop a positive self-image through quality education programs while enjoying the laughter and fun of childhood.
- We are committed to provide developmentally appropriate activities for all ages.
- American Future Learning Center is in compliance with all health and safety regulations required by the State of California.
- Our program is designed to satisfy the emotional, social, physical and intellectual needs of the child at their individual level of development at their own pace to strive for personal and educational excellence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$125|
|Admissions Director||Mal Fernando|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covina Grades: PK-K | 20 students
4730 N Grand Ave
Covina, CA 91724
(626)332-4453 0.4 PK-K
- Covina Grades: NS-PK | 72 students
200 N 2nd Ave
Covina, CA 91723
(626)332-5875 1.4 NS-PK
- Covina Grades: PK-K | 29 students
344 E Rowland St
Covina, CA 91723
(626)967-0044 1.5 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.