St Louise De Marillac School
5.00 (1 review)
- We, the faculty and staff of St. Louise de Marillac Parish School, strive to assist parents in their role as primary educators seeking to prepare children to proclaim the Good News imparted by the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We foster academic excellence while recognizing each student's unique abilities toward achieving age-appropriate mastery through an integrated curriculum.
- Our goal is to see that the children of St. Louise grow in fellowship as persons of faith and charity, enabling them to take part in the church's mission to the world through service.
- St. Louise de Marillac School is a parish school that strives to maintain the rich Catholic tradition imparted by the Gospel of Jesus Christ through an integrated curriculum.
- In order to maintain this tradition, the clergy, faculty, and students are united and continually renewed by the gospel, which is transmitted through community and expressed in service.
- This expression of unity is primarily found in the celebration of the Sunday Eucharist that binds each of us together.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Covina Grades: K-8 | 293 students
360 W Workman St
Covina, CA 91723
(626)332-7222 2.4 K-8
- Azusa Grades: K-8 | 199 students
734 N Pasadena Ave
Azusa, CA 91702
(626)334-2018 3.6 K-8
- Baldwin Park Grades: K-8 | 399 students
3870 Stewart Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626)337-1421 6.6 K-8
- Glendora Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-0772 2.9 PK-8
My children currently attend St. Louise, and we are very satisfied with the education they are receiving. It is a small, private school, with a strong family atmosphere. Parents are extremely involved, and are provided with many opportunities to become so. The school strives to be academically competitive, is currently investing in their technology program, and offers numerous extra curricular activities. You won't find a better school in the area!
- Posted by Parent - bryon
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.