St Frances Of Rome School
Tel: (626) 334-2018
- The mission of St. Frances of Rome School is to build a community in which God is the center of our lives.
- Parents and teachers work as partners to create a secure, nurturing and loving environment that allows students to explore and develop their God given talents and excel in all aspects of life.
- We are committed towards the formation of culturally aware persons of faith who respect the dignity of all life.
- Our hope is that our students will grow to become followers of the Gospel message of Jesus who are compassionate and contributing global citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendora Grades: K-8 | 207 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626) 335-0772 3.7 K-8
- Baldwin Park Grades: K-8 | 439 students
3870 Stewart Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626) 337-1421 5.2 K-8
- Azusa Grades: PK-5 | 114 students
777 E Alosta Avenue
Azusa, CA 91702
(626) 969-0182 0.5 PK-5
- Covina Grades: K-8 | 293 students
360 W Workman St
Covina, CA 91723
(626) 332-7222 4.2 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?