St John The Baptist School
- St. John the Baptist Catholic School is rooted in the teachings of Jesus and our Catholic traditions.
- We challenge our students to pursue excellence in all areas of endeavor to serve our global community.
- We believe that parents, teachers and students working together, can make a difference.
- As Catholic educators, we pursue and promote active cooperation between parents and the school.
- Our school seeks to respond to the needs of our students by integrating instruction, culture, and faith.
- Our goal is to create opportunities for growth in an atmosphere in which each student's spiritual, moral, psychological, intellectual, physical, sociological, and aesthetic development is met.
- We measure education not only in academic achievements, but in the student's active contribution as responsible members of our global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||399 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Azusa Grades: K-8 | 199 students
734 N Pasadena Ave
Azusa, CA 91702
(626)334-2018 5.2 K-8
- Covina Grades: K-8 | 293 students
360 W Workman St
Covina, CA 91723
(626)332-7222 4.8 K-8
- Glendora Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-0772 8.4 PK-8
- Glendora Grades: 9-12 | 597 students
655 W Sierra Madre Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-3322 6.9 9-12
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.