St. Christopher Parish School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 255 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Christopher School is a Eucharist-centered family of faith that supports and respects the shared opinions of all through honest communication. We are dedicated to serve, love, and understand our school community as we assist parents in their role as primary educators of their children. We strive to provide students with a strong religious and academic education, and the discipline necessary to grow in respect of God, others, and self. We will achieve these goals by: providing a safe and supportive learning environment; nurturing and developing moral and spiritual values through active participation within parish, family, and school community; encouraging and presenting various aspects of religious life; acknowledging and incorporating the academic standards of California and the Archdiocese; providing a curriculum that is creatively integrated to educate students by enhancing their own learning capability; holding parents, students, and faculty accountable for adhering to school policies; and enforcing uniform disciplinary action.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Christopher Parish School?
The application deadline for St. Christopher Parish School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Christopher Parish School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards