Montessori Academy Of West Covina
- Montessori Academy of West Covina is a school which nurtures lifelong learning for an ever changing future.
- Students, staff, families and community work together to provide a balanced curriculum which includes academics, conflict resolution/ citizenship, physical education/ wellness and self awareness.
- Our environment fosters the emotional, physical and social growth of each child.
- At Montessori Academy of West Covina, teaching and Learning are exciting.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Puente Grades: PK-6 | 87 students
1718 Walnut Ave
La Puente, CA 91744
(626)918-0796 0.6 PK-6
- West Covina Grades: NS-PK
830 W Merced Ave
West Covina, CA 91790
(626)918-5608 0.9 NS-PK
- La Puente Grades: NS | 10 students
15302 Francisquito Ave
La Puente, CA 91744
(626)917-6456 1.4 NS
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.