Our staff truly enjoys caring for children and all have the heart and dedication to making sure your child gets nothing but the best while in our care.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Merced KinderCare'¦Where every day is a learning adventure! We are very excited about meeting your family and extending ours! We know this is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. Allow us to help you make the best decision for your child. Our goal to give your child every child opportunity to grow in every way in a safe and fun environment. Our teachers bring a passion of teaching and caring to your child everyday! No matter how old or how young your child is they will grow and develop in ways in you never imagined! At KinderCare our families always come first!
- Safety comes first! We have a keypad entry, which only staff and enrolled families receive, all of our playgrounds are fenced, all staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. We also have monthly safety meetings with our staff regarding different issues, such as earthquakes, illness and how to keep healthy!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Pomona and Options, DCFS, CalWorks
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Merced KinderCare?
The application deadline for Merced KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Merced KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.