- Our staff truly enjoys caring for children and all have the heart and dedication to making sure your child gets nothing but the best while in our care.
- Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
- We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do here and look forward to having your child in one of our classrooms.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Merced KinderCare'¦Where every day is a learning adventure! We are very excited about meeting your family and extending ours! We know this is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. Allow us to help you make the best decision for your child. Our goal to give your child every child opportunity to grow in every way in a safe and fun environment. Our teachers bring a passion of teaching and caring to your child everyday! No matter how old or how young your child is they will grow and develop in ways in you never imagined! At KinderCare our families always come first!
- Safety comes first! We have a keypad entry, which only staff and enrolled families receive, all of our playgrounds are fenced, all staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. We also have monthly safety meetings with our staff regarding different issues, such as earthquakes, illness and how to keep healthy!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Pomona and Options, DCFS, CalWorks
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Puente Grades: PK-6 | 87 students
1718 Walnut Ave
La Puente, CA 91744
(626)918-0796 0.6 PK-6
- La Puente Grades: K | 10 students
15302 Francisquito Ave
La Puente, CA 91744
(626)917-6456 0.7 K
- West Covina Grades: K | 2 students
1030 E Merced Ave
West Covina, CA 91790
(626)917-0767 0.9 K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.