Jubilee Christian School
Tel: (626) 732-1500
- At Jubilee Christian School, we believe that "Childhood is a journey and not a race." We provide our students with high academics in a Christ-centered environment.
- Our highly qualified teachers are second to none, and provide a well-rounded academic curriculum.
- We utilize the Multiple Intelligence Approach to Learning because we know that all children learn differently and it is our job to present the information in a way that is best for all students. We offer support classes as in Spanish and Physical Education for all grades and a competitive Sports Program for grades 5th-8th; we are a member of the San Gabriel Valley Christian Sports League. We are dually accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
Jubilee Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences with Response to Intervention|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Jubilee Polo Shirt, Khaki or Navy Blue Uniform Bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges for preschool thru 8th grade|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sarah Amato|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Warman|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- Jubilee is dedicated/committed to supporting the development of the individual child academically, spiritually, socially, emotionally and physically. We believe each child is a unique individual who should have a secure, caring, and stimulating environment in which to grow and mature in each of these areas. We believe that childhood is a journey and not a race. Every classroom presents a unique community of learners who vary not only in abilities, but also in learning styles. Our role as educators is to give children the tools with which to cultivate their own garden of knowledge. To accomplish this goal, we teach to the needs of each child so that all learners feel capable and successful. Given the opportunity for input, students generate ideas and set goals that make for richer activities and collaborative learning. Our curriculum presents learning opportunities relevant to daily life. We develop the National Common Core Curriculum around student interests which fosters intrinsic motivation and stimulates a passion for learning. We incorporate themes, integrated units, projects, group work, individual work, and hands-on learning in order to promote higher level thinkers. Finally, we tie learning into the global community to help children become caring and active members of society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?