At Covina KinderCare our teachers are passionate about education. Several of our teachers have been teaching at this site for over ten years.
It is our mission each and every day to make sure that your child is receiving quality education in a fun, nurturing, safe and loving environment.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 33 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Covina KinderCare. Here at our center we believe in developing the whole child. Each day we provide a balanced approach to learning. Your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. One of our main goals is for you to be able to leave your child with the feeling that you have chosen the best care possible. Our staff is here to provide a safe, secure and loving environment in which your child can begin a life-long love of learning. We would love for you to stop by and visit any time to give us the opportunity to show you all that we have to offer.
- Here at Covina KinderCare your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our front door to the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. We also have a on site Health and Safety Coordinator. Ms. Jessica's role includes conducting monthly fire, earthquake and disaster drills. Ms. Jessica also completes a monthly safety checklist of the entire center to ensure a safe and clean environment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Pomona Unified, Department of Children and Families, San Gabriel/Pomona Regional Center
Endorse Covina KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards