- Christbridge Academy, founded in 1981, is a private Christian school located just east of Los Angeles, California in the city of Azusa.
- Christbridge offers kindergarten through 12th grade in an environment where being educated is a vital life experience blending excellence with enthusiasm.
- The attitude that underlines each course is to give students an opportunity to learn to explore and discuss concepts and ideas within the framework of their personal development.
- Consistent challenge is provided so they may learn to be thinkers as well as gain knowledge, thus arriving at a well established basis of values and beliefs.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PasadenaGrades: PK-12 | 326 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
- PasadenaGrades: KG-12 | 859 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
- La PuenteGrades: 9-12 | 1404 students
14301 Fairgrove Ave
La Puente, CA 91746
- ClaremontGrades: PK-8 | 380 students
3105 Padua Ave
Claremont, CA 91711
- ArcadiaGrades: 6-12 | 168 students
5150 Farna Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.