St Lucys Priory High School
- St. Lucys Priory High School is a Roman Catholic private school dedicated to providing a quality college preparatory education for young women.
- As a Benedictine school, St. Lucys is a community for those who wish to express Christian values in education and develop personal and academic excellence.
- St. Lucys prepares students to think critically, communicate effectively, and respond compassionately to the needs of the community.
- St. Lucys provides a unique opportunity to cultivate the values of Christian womanhood and leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||597 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP Spanish Language, AP U.S. Government, AP U.S. History|
|Average SAT score||1150|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Katie Rossi|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Equestrian, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water PoloBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||19 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
A.S.B., Art Club, Book Club, California Scholarship Federation, Captain's Council, Comedy Sportz, Dance Team, Drama Club, Girls Who Code, KIWIN's, National Honor Society, Regent Ambassadors, Science Club, Science Team, Social Issues Club, Speech and Debate Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choirs, Drama Productions, Spring Musical
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendora Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-0772 2.3 PK-8
- Azusa Grades: K-8 | 199 students
734 N Pasadena Ave
Azusa, CA 91702
(626)334-2018 1.7 K-8
- Baldwin Park Grades: K-8 | 399 students
3870 Stewart Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626)337-1421 6.9 K-8
- Covina Grades: K-8 | 293 students
360 W Workman St
Covina, CA 91723
(626)332-7222 5 K-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.