St Lucys Priory High School
- St. Lucys Priory High School is a Roman Catholic private school dedicated to providing a quality college preparatory education for young women.
- As a Benedictine school, St. Lucys is a community for those who wish to express Christian values in education and develop personal and academic excellence.
- St. Lucys prepares students to think critically, communicate effectively, and respond compassionately to the needs of the community.
- St. Lucys provides a unique opportunity to cultivate the values of Christian womanhood and leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||542 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP Spanish Language, AP U.S. Government, AP U.S. History|
|Average SAT score||1150|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Katie Rossi|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Equestrian, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water PoloBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||19 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
A.S.B., Art Club, Book Club, California Scholarship Federation, Captain's Council, Comedy Sportz, Dance Team, Drama Club, Girls Who Code, KIWIN's, National Honor Society, Regent Ambassadors, Science Club, Science Team, Social Issues Club, Speech and Debate Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Choirs, Drama Productions, Spring Musical
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendora Grades: K-8 | 207 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-0772 2.3 K-8
- Azusa Grades: K-8 | 214 students
734 N Pasadena Ave
Azusa, CA 91702
(626)334-2018 1.7 K-8
- Baldwin Park Grades: K-8 | 439 students
3870 Stewart Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626)337-1421 6.9 K-8
- Bloomington Grades: K-12 | 39 students
18027 San Bernardino Ave.
Bloomington, CA 92316
(909)877-6288 25.5 K-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.