Alverno Heights Academy
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 161 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,950
- Acceptance rate: 45%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 30 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- All college-prep curriculum, with 13 AP courses and honors classes in all subject areas
- Small class sizes: an average class has 18 students
- Outstanding college acceptance rate to schools across the U.S.
- Strong faith and retreat program; active campus ministry
- Innovative leadership program
- Twenty-seven clubs and many, many activities
- Quality arts and athletic programs: Alverno soccer is 2009 CIF champions, and the Jaguars are also 2004 CIF Division VI Softball Champions! We produce two plays a year, offer two choirs, and sponsor the Alverno Mass Band
- Sponsored by the Immaculate Heart Community
- Accredited by NCEA/WASC/NAIS/CAIS
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Alverno Heights Academy cost?
Alverno Heights Academy's tuition is approximately $14,950 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Alverno Heights Academy?
The acceptance rate of Alverno Heights Academy is 45%, which is lower than the national average of 84%. Alverno Heights Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in California with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Alverno Heights Academy offer?
Alverno Heights Academy offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Alverno Heights Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Alverno Heights Academy?
The application deadline for Alverno Heights Academy is Jan. 30 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 30 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Alverno Heights Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards