St Rita School
- We, at Saint Rita School, believe that each student should develop an understanding of the dignity and spiritual destiny of every person.
- We create a deep sense of community by developing Christian attitude and life style.
- We motivate the student to achieve his/her full potential intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- St. Rita School is a faith community committed to the dignity and spiritual destiny of every person.
- We stress educational excellence and the development of the character and individual abilities of our students within the context of Catholic- Christian values and personal integrity.
- We serve and assist parents by creating and maintaining a loving, caring, and Catholic environment.
- Through our modeling, we hope to guide and lead each child with respect to his/her ultimate goal and simultaneously with respect to the good of our global community.
St Rita School places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sara Landis|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Fine Arts, Speech and Debate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Baton and Cheer, Cooking, Legos, Martial Arts, Skateboarding
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arcadia Grades: PK-11 | 184 students
823 S 1st Avenue
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)786-1557 2.9 PK-11
- Arcadia Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
1900 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)574-8229 3.7 NS-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.