St. Rita School
- We, at Saint Rita School, believe that each student should develop an understanding of the dignity and spiritual destiny of every person.
- We create a deep sense of community by developing Christian attitude and life style.
- We motivate the student to achieve his/her full potential intellectually, socially, and spiritually.
- St. Rita School is a faith community committed to the dignity and spiritual destiny of every person.
- We stress educational excellence and the development of the character and individual abilities of our students within the context of Catholic- Christian values and personal integrity.
- We serve and assist parents by creating and maintaining a loving, caring, and Catholic environment.
- Through our modeling, we hope to guide and lead each child with respect to his/her ultimate goal and simultaneously with respect to the good of our global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||322 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sara Landis|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Baton and Cheer, Chess, Choir, Cooking, Drama, Fine Arts, Legos, Martial Arts, Skateboarding, Speech and Debate Chess, Choir, Cooking, Drama, Fine Arts, Legos, Martial Arts, Skateboarding, Baton and Cheer,
Speech and Debate,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Sierra MadreGrades: KG-8 | 169 students
192 N Baldwin Ave
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
PasadenaGrades: 9-12 | 709 students
3880 E Sierra Madre Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
ArcadiaGrades: K-8 | 217 students
240 W Colorado Blvd
Arcadia, CA 91007
San MarinoGrades: K-8 | 258 students
2955 Huntington Dr
San Marino, CA 91108
PasadenaGrades: 1-12 | 42 students
1530 Elizabeth St
Pasadena, CA 91104
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?