Hope Lutheran Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hope Lutheran School is a Christ-centered community that includes the church members, pastor, parents, school staff, and students. As we teach a variety of subjects each day, our sole objective is to prepare children to serve God and others.
- All children are taught God's word; it permeates each subject and is not confined merely to daily classroom devotions, the religion period, or weekly chapel services.
- Through our teaching we try to prepare them to become responsible stewards of the unique gifts God has given them, and in so doing, the Holy Spirit enables them to lead a joy-filled Christian life that becomes a thanksgiving to God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(navy/khaki uniform pants and skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,400|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact admissions for more tuition information.|
|Admissions Director||Brandy Mayer|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
- Benefits of Enrolling at Hope Lutheran School Low Student - Teacher Ratio, Small Class Sizes Experienced Teachers Family Friendly Tuition Christian Environment State-of-the-art Wireless Mobile Computer Lab Accelerated Reader-web based Gradelink web-based 24/7 parent access Before and After School Extended Care-SAC Athletics, Member of Lutheran Athletic League Active Parent Teacher League (PTL) Campus Wear Focus on Spiritual and Moral Values Committed Teaching Staff Individualized Instruction Summer Enrichment Programs Special Education Coordinator on site Character-Building Environment Outdoor Education & Field Trips WASC Accredited Standardized Test Scores in the Top 20% of Schools Nationwide
I love Hope Lutheran school. It is a fabulous school where my children are thriving. The school is able to meet the needs of my children. My children love going to school at Hope.
- Posted by Parent - Johnson
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.