K-Step Montessori Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing quality affordable education to young children.
We have 5 locations throughout Southern California including downtown Los Angeles.
We are located in new state of the art Department of Public Social Services builidings.
We provide childcare for more than 250 diverse children and encourage the individual role that each child brings to our school. Our culturally diverse staff fosters the important elements of a high quality preschool system with their various accomplishments in the child development field.
Our excellent educational performance qualifies us for state associated programs such as the Los Angeles Universal Preschool Organization.
We are able to provide our children with the most comprehensive educational envrionment.
At K-Step Montessori we encourage parents to take an active role in their childs education and interests.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-2
- Students: 127 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- K-Step is an authentic and accredited Montessori non-profit for children ages two months to seven years. We offer families affordable childcare services and early development programs. Our collaborative class community respects individuality and nurtures the whole child: physical, social, emotional, and cognitive. We encourage children to explore their diverse interests at their own pace so they stay challenged and engaged. With gentle guidance that leaves room for self-expression, we free your child's potential to become a leader of tomorrow.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse K-step Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.
June 02, 2022Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.