- School provides childcare for more than 150 diverse children and encourage the individual role that each child brings to our school.
- Our culturally diverse staff fosters the important elements of a high quality preschool system with their various accomplishments in the child development field.
- Our excellent educational performance qualifies us for state associated programs such as the Los Angeles Universal Preschool Organization.
- We are able to provide our children with the most comprehensive educational envrionment.
- At K-Step Montessori we encourage parents to take an active role in their childs education and interests.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 551.9 K-12
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 342.3 4-8
- Chowchilla Grades: 2-8 | 22 students
22310 Road 13
Chowchilla, CA 93610
(559)665-1853 244 2-8
- Lafayette Grades: 6-12 | 55 students
1035 Carol Ln
Lafayette, CA 94549
(925)962-9660 348.8 6-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.