- School provides childcare for more than 150 diverse children and encourage the individual role that each child brings to our school.
- Our culturally diverse staff fosters the important elements of a high quality preschool system with their various accomplishments in the child development field.
- Our excellent educational performance qualifies us for state associated programs such as the Los Angeles Universal Preschool Organization.
- We are able to provide our children with the most comprehensive educational envrionment.
- At K-Step Montessori we encourage parents to take an active role in their childs education and interests.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Shasta Grades: K-12
118 Siskiyou Ave
Mount Shasta, CA 96067
(530)926-6263 551.9 K-12
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 342.3 4-8
- Chowchilla Grades: 2-8 | 22 students
22310 Road 13
Chowchilla, CA 93610
(559)665-1853 244 2-8
- Lafayette Grades: 6-12 | 55 students
1035 Carol Ln
Lafayette, CA 94549
(925)962-9660 348.8 6-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.