Annettes Playschool Ii
- Annette's Preschool has been an integral part of the Hinesburg community.
- Our Preschool is open to children from 6 weeks to 12 years.
- We have designed our program with three different levels to accommodate the appropriate cognitive, physical, social, and emotional needs for different developmental stages.
- The programs are the following: Infant/Toddler, Preschool (Pre-Kindergarten), and School Age.
- our philosophy of early childhood education is based on two very strong beliefs.
- First and foremost, our staff believes that each and every child is a unique individual capable of learning and success.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williston Grades: 3-5 | 5 students
5330 St George Rd
Williston, VT 05495
(802)878-3830 4.4 3-5
- South Burlington Grades: NS-8 | 70 students
8 Catkin Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802)658-4164 6.1 NS-8
- Williston Grades: 5-8 | 20 students
195 Central School Drive
Williston, VT 05495
(802)878-2762 6.8 5-8
- Shelburne Grades: PK-12 | 263 students
359 Turtle Lane
Shelburne, VT 05482
(802)985-2827 7.1 PK-12
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.