Annettes Playschool Ii
- Annette's Preschool has been an integral part of the Hinesburg community.
- Our Preschool is open to children from 6 weeks to 12 years.
- We have designed our program with three different levels to accommodate the appropriate cognitive, physical, social, and emotional needs for different developmental stages.
- The programs are the following: Infant/Toddler, Preschool (Pre-Kindergarten), and School Age.
- our philosophy of early childhood education is based on two very strong beliefs.
- First and foremost, our staff believes that each and every child is a unique individual capable of learning and success.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Williston Grades: 3-5 | 5 students
5330 St George Rd
Williston, VT 05495
(802)878-3830 4.4 3-5
- South Burlington Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
8 Catkin Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802)658-4164 6.1 NS-8
- Williston Grades: 5-8 | 20 students
195 Central School Drive
Williston, VT 05495
(802)878-2762 6.8 5-8
- Shelburne Grades: PK-12 | 263 students
359 Turtle Lane
Shelburne, VT 05482
(802)985-2827 7.1 PK-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.