Annoor Islamic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (316) 685-5768
- Annoor Islamic School is committed to the education of the whole child and to instill in each of its students the principles of submission to the Will of Allah (swt) as the essential element in achieving human excellence.
- The goal is to preserve the Muslim character and to develop spirituality, self worth, self discipline, self actualization, independence, ethical and moral values, love of learning, acquiring knowledge and service.
- Annoor Islamic School is dedicated to providing our Muslim children with a learning environment of the highest caliber.
- Academic excellence is stressed within an Islamic atmosphere. The educational program aims to meet not only the physical, emotional and educational needs of our children, but their spiritual needs as well.
- The future objective of the school is to provide bilingual education for effective understanding of Islamic sources in the Arabic Language.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 189 students
3313 Grand St
Wichita, KS 67218
(316) 682-6021 5.9 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
125 N Quentin St
Wichita, KS 67208
(316) 684-3752 4.5 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 594 students
2900 N Rock Road
Wichita, KS 67226
(316) 688-1161 1.1 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
11010 Southwest Blvd
Wichita, KS 67215
(316) 524-6585 14.4 PK-8
AIS's mission is guided by the Qur''an and the Sunnah committed to create academic excellence, building positive character, an understanding of cultures and compassion for others among our students. We prepare them to be active participants, fully functioning citizens in a multicultural society. Daily instruction includes Al-Quran Alkareem, Islamic studies, and the Arabic language in addition to English Language, Math, Science, Social studies and Physical Education. The focus is not only to meet, but to exceed the standards and requirements of the Kansas Department of Education curriculum and National Education Goals.
- Posted by Administrator - mahhu
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?