- Apple School's goal is to help children become independent, self-confident, inquisitive learners.
- The most important goal of our early childhood curriculum is to help children become enthusiastic learners.
- We provide stimulation for all areas of development: social, emotional, cognitive and physical.
- We want each child to enjoy solving problems, express himself clearly, be creative, make good decisions, develop physical coordination, get along well with his peers, be self- confident, enjoy learning and love school.
- The school employs a Music Teacher and a Creative Movement Teacher.
- The school has two acres of playgrounds, which includes a school garden.
- The children plant, tend, harvest and eat vegetables and fruits.
- The school is part of a national program, "Taking Steps to Healthy Success" which promotes good nutrition and healthy exercise.
- Apple School provides a Before/After School Program and Summer Program for grades K-5 for those children attending local public schools.
- The summer program includes many field trips and visits to farms, museums, etc.
- The goal of the summer program is to provide a rich variety of experiences and an oportunity to enrich social skill development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.