- Apple School's goal is to help children become independent, self-confident, inquisitive learners.
- The most important goal of our early childhood curriculum is to help children become enthusiastic learners.
- We provide stimulation for all areas of development: social, emotional, cognitive and physical.
- We want each child to enjoy solving problems, express himself clearly, be creative, make good decisions, develop physical coordination, get along well with his peers, be self- confident, enjoy learning and love school.
- The school employs a Music Teacher and a Creative Movement Teacher.
- The school has two acres of playgrounds, which includes a school garden.
- The children plant, tend, harvest and eat vegetables and fruits.
- The school is part of a national program, "Taking Steps to Healthy Success" which promotes good nutrition and healthy exercise.
- Apple School provides a Before/After School Program and Summer Program for grades K-5 for those children attending local public schools.
- The summer program includes many field trips and visits to farms, museums, etc.
- The goal of the summer program is to provide a rich variety of experiences and an oportunity to enrich social skill development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%