Our middle school and high school students enjoy using our foyer for study groups before and after school.
- The mission of Christian Fellowship School is to partner with Christian parents, to provide quality Christian education, and to prepare students for a lifetime of fruitful Christian service.
- The vision of Christian Fellowship School is to raise up multiple generations of Godly young people who love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind and strength, who serve Him in both their vocational calling and in the local church and who worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Advanced Courses||Dual Credit Analytic Geometry and Trigonometry, Dual Credit Calculus and Analytic Geometry I, Dual Credit College Algebra, Dual Credit College Composition 1, Dual Credit College Composition II, Dual Credit Elementary Statistics,|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(K-8 Uniform and 9-12 Non uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,460|
|Tuition Notes||PK $4530 to 7160 K $4560 halfday to 7160 full day 1-6 $6610 7-12 $7960|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Admissions Director||Scott Williams|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Thoma|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Choir, Columbia Career Center Courses, National Honor Society, Speech & Drama, Student Council Art, Band, Choir, Speech & Drama, Columbia Career Center Courses,
National Honor Society,
- Christian Fellowship School, founded in 1981, has grown to a fully-accredited college preparatory school, educating nearly 300 students from PK-12th grade. Using a combination of Christian and secular textbooks, we integrate an academically challenging curriculum with Biblical studies, Christian principles, ethics, and student-led prayer and worship.
- Our teachers, coaches and staff model Christian attitudes and encourage each other to esteem atributes such as humility, honesty, kindness, and excellence. By reinforcing the faith and values students are learning at home, CFS provides a consistent environment for growth.
- Christian Fellowship School serves a diversity of students with varying racial and socioeconomic backgrounds. Over 20 percent of the school's current enrollment receives tuition assistance. Students represent over 40 Christian churches and numerous denominations including Baptist, Lutheran, Disciples of Christ, Evangelical Free, Presbyterian, and Assembly of God.
- Our graduates have been accepted at 65 different colleges and universities in 24 states, and 16.7% of our graduates have qualified for the Missouri Bright Flight Scholarship, placing them among the top 3% of the students in Missouri. The average ACT score of our students over the past 5 years has been 26.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbiaGrades: PK-12 | 322 students
1801 N Stadium Blvd
Columbia, MO 65202
ColumbiaGrades: 3-12 | 118 students
606 Ridgeway Ave
Columbia, MO 65203
ColumbiaGrades: NS-8 | 143 students
3300 S Providence Rd
Columbia, MO 65203
ColumbiaGrades: PK-5 | 81 students
408 Locust St
Columbia, MO 65205
ColumbiaGrades: K-8 | 43 students
2201 West Rollins Road
Columbia, MO 65203
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.