Christian Fellowship School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MO School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 393 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Christian Fellowship School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
Academics and Faculty
K-8 Uniform and 9-12 Non uniform
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
National Honor Society, STEAM Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band, Choir, Speech & Drama
- Christian Fellowship School, founded in 1981, has grown to a fully-accredited college preparatory school, educating nearly 300 students from PK-12th grade. Using a combination of Christian and secular textbooks, we integrate an academically challenging curriculum with Biblical studies, Christian principles, ethics, and student-led prayer and worship.
- Our teachers, coaches and staff model Christian attitudes and encourage each other to esteem atributes such as humility, honesty, kindness, and excellence. By reinforcing the faith and values students are learning at home, CFS provides a consistent environment for growth.
- Christian Fellowship School serves a diversity of students with varying racial and socioeconomic backgrounds. Over 20 percent of the school's current enrollment receives tuition assistance. Students represent over 40 Christian churches and numerous denominations including Baptist, Lutheran, Disciples of Christ, Evangelical Free, Presbyterian, and Assembly of God.
- Our graduates have been accepted at 65 different colleges and universities in 24 states, and 16.7% of our graduates have qualified for the Missouri Bright Flight Scholarship, placing them among the top 3% of the students in Missouri. The average ACT score of our students over the past 5 years has been 26.
- Our StuCo hosted an open house for all incoming students this fall... Here is the recap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_n0fm921gQ
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Christian Fellowship School cost?
Christian Fellowship School's tuition is approximately $9,000 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Christian Fellowship School?
The acceptance rate of Christian Fellowship School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
What sports does Christian Fellowship School offer?
Christian Fellowship School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Christian Fellowship School's ranking?
Christian Fellowship School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Christian Fellowship School?
The application deadline for Christian Fellowship School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Christian Fellowship School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards